SAFARI Montage Reaches 10,000+ Schools Nationwide
Wynnewood, PA (January 2, 2014) - SAFARI Montage is now being used in over 10,000 public schools across the United States. The SAFARI Montage platform consists of a Video Streaming Library, Learning Object Repository, Digital Learning Platform and IPTV solution. In 2013, school districts such as Lake County Schools, FL, Orange County Public Schools, FL, the Archdiocese of New York, Bridgeport Public Schools, CT, Harford County Public Schools, MD, Cedar Rapids Community School District, IA, Yonkers Public Schools, NY and Folsom Cordova United School District, CA added SAFARI Montage to help their teachers and students implement digital instruction. SAFARI Montage is also now available in 28 Charter Schools USA schools across the country, while public schools across the state of Nebraska will now have access to the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository via a partnership with Nebraska ESUs.
"We are pleased to now be reaching 5 million students and half a million teachers", said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-Founder of SAFARI Montage. "As school districts move to support digital instruction, particularly in mobile device environments, the fundamental aspects of our solutions have become more essential." The SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository and Digital Learning Platform provide school districts with a solution that effectively works to support the delivery of a digital curriculum and is interoperable with third party platforms using IMS Global technology interoperability standards.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides school districts with an integrated Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, Media Delivery System and Digital Learning Platform all wrapped into one. In addition, the solution is interoperable with virtually all classroom technology and most enterprise district systems, such as LMSs. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage all digital video and other visual resources from within the school district network or from home. And now, with the introduction of the Digital Curriculum Presenter™ (DCP) module, curriculum departments can elegantly deliver a full digital curriculum. The award-winning SAFARI Montage solution is also designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing bandwidth intelligently and thereby ensuring functionality. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more. SAFARI Montage is now the only commercial digital distributor of PBS’ library of full-length programs to schools nationwide. In addition, school districts can easily upload and manage their own digital content, and disseminate it to all users throughout the school or district.
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement