SAFARI Montage has released its LOR Cloud platform for school districts that want to manage all of their curated, created and procured learning objects in the cloud, interoperably with all of their other district enterprise solutions. LOR Cloud is ideal for flexible in-person and remote instruction needs.
Now for the first time, the refined features of the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository are available without any need for hardware inside a school district.
- IMS Global interoperability (LTI, Thin Common Cartridge, CASE, OneRoster)
- Elegantly step down to Hybrid Cloud model if district internet bandwidth is bottle-necking
- No on premise maintenance
- Real time content updates
- Higher security
- Lightning fast search results
- Smooth video playback
- Instant upgrades
- Upload video using an auto-converter to a high resolution Adaptive Bitrate (ABR)
- Playback video using ABR to preset quality levels for Students, Teachers and Admins, while optimizing for available bandwidth
- No hardware costs
- Inexpensive cloud hosting costs
- Low TCO staff time for upgrades
- Less district rack space
- Supported by SAFARI Montage remotely
SAFARI Montage LOR Cloud Purchase Information
For pricing and more information, call 800-843-4549 or email email@example.com.