California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
Wynnewood, PA (June 7, 2010) - Sweetwater Union High School District (Sweetwater), Chula Vista, California and Kern High School District (KHSD), Bakersfield, California have implemented SAFARI Montage, the leading Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management solution for K-12 school districts. California’s two largest high school districts chose the SAFARI Montage solution for its powerful and flexible digital media management system and for its high-quality educational video content, which are tied to California state standards.
According to Paul Helman, Director of Information Systems and Technology for KHSD, “The implementation of SAFARI Montage as a media management system has been extremely successful. The intuitive user interface, LDAP integration and support by the company are second to none. Inclusion of dynamic video content based on CA Content Standards has had an immediate impact towards improving the quality of instruction in the Kern High School District.”
The Sweetwater Union High School District needed a solution that would work well with its planned purchase of a curriculum management solution – Houghton Mifflin’s Learning Village. SAFARI Montage reliably provided links to its video resources which are easily embedded in Learning Village. Additionally, the Spanish Language Tracks available for Schlessinger Media programs on the SAFARI Montage system were a key factor in Sweetwater’s decision in purchasing SAFARI Montage for its 81% Spanish-speaking learning population.
Both Sweetwater and KHSD recognized the wide range of digital media resources available through SAFARI Montage that provide district-wide visual learning.
"SAFARI Montage is excited to be working with the two largest high school districts in California to deliver outstanding video content that helps teachers in providing great learning opportunities for its students. It is a valuable collaboration for us and for our customers to work with other technology applications, such as Learning Village, so that more teachers can access a variety of resources across the district that will enrich the learning process,” said Tim Beekman, President, SAFARI Montage.
For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a comprehensive solution for their digital media networking and visual instruction needs. The full suite of integrated products provides a single interface for accessing all visual resources from inside the school district intranet or from home. The award-winning SAFARI Montage Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management enterprise solution is designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media delivery, while facilitating visual instruction and learning in the classroom. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers. In addition, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to easily upload and manage their own digital video and other content, and disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. With the introduction of its new Pathways SM module, SAFARI Montage now provides a solution for districts to control, manage and schedule classroom and district devices.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement