Cooperative Educational Service Agency 9 (CESA 9) Collaborates With Library Video Company to Provide State-Wide Digital Video-On-Demand via SAFARI Montage to Wisconsin Schools
Philadelphia, PA (August 1, 2007) - CESA 9, in cooperation with Library Video Company, has arranged to facilitate the placement of the suite of SAFARI Montage products into its 22 school districts in Northern Wisconsin and the entire state. SAFARI Montage is the award-winning, WAN-based, Video-On-Demand and digital media management solution for school districts that offers the ability to access, manage and disseminate the best educational video content digitally.
“CESA 9 offers a wide array of educational services to its districts and therefore understands the incredible value that SAFARI Montage brings to the classroom and the visual learning initiatives of the state,” said Dawn Nordine, Director of the Wisconsin Virtual School & CESA 9 Instructional Technology. She added, “Wisconsin’s 12 CESAs all understand the needs of local schools because of the close relationship they have with them. One of its most critical responsibilities is to ensure school districts have access to the best educational products and services available, and then help financially pressed districts save money without sacrificing the products and services.”
“Partnering with businesses is nothing new for CESA. CESA already has arrangements to make some of the best products in the market, like NetTrekker, available to their districts and to also provide them with high quality professional development. Therefore, it made sense for CESA 9 to have a similar offering with Library Video Company for the SAFARI Montage suite of products,” said Tim Beekman, President, SAFARI Video Networks. He added, “These partnerships bring the capacity to build a powerful synergy to the whole state, and the students and educators are benefiting immensely.”
CESA 9 will include SAFARI Montage products in their upcoming regional technology symposia and will plan to educate their districts about SAFARI Montage products when they are on-site. The partnership is already growing with CESA 9, as it has already been instrumental in getting SAFARI Montage products into Wisconsin schools, and the educators are already seeing a positive impact.
This arrangement will not only help to get the core SAFARI Montage products, including SAFARI Montage WAN Manager and SAFARI Montage CreationStation into Wisconsin schools, but CESA 9 hopes to make sure that schools benefit from the newest SAFARI Montage products — SAFARI Montage EdCast Network, SAFARI Montage Selective Video Streaming and SAFARI Montage Live!
There are 12 Cooperative Educational Service Agencies throughout the state of Wisconsin. CESA is a non-profit organization developed by the Wisconsin State Legislature to provide educational services to school districts and equalize educational opportunities for students. Each CESA is governed by local school board members and advised by local district personnel. CESA 9 strives to provide leadership for educational improvement and strengthen educational institutions’ capacity to educate all students, creating healthy, resilient, successful adults. For more information about CESA 9, go to www.cesa9.k12.wi.us.
About Library Video Company
Founded in 1985 by Andrew Schlessinger, Library Video Company (LVC) is the largest distributor of educational media to schools and libraries nationwide, and recently introduced SAFARI Montage. This award-winning, broadcast quality, Video-On-Demand solution for schools and districts comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including LVC’s own award-winning Schlessinger Media library. SAFARI Montage WAN Manager — the only Wide Area Network Digital Media Management solution — provides maximum flexibility for a school district to control and manage all of their district’s digital video from a central location. This ground-breaking product gives school districts the ability to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. For more information about SAFARI Montage, go to www.SAFARIMontage.com.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement