SAFARI Montage and Streamable Learning Announce Partnership
West Conshohocken, PA (March 29, 2018) -
SAFARI Montage is excited to announce a partnership with Streamable Learning, the leading provider of live and interactive programs to K-12 classrooms. The partnership will provide co-customers with easy access to hundreds of live and recorded educational events from the Streamable Learning content community via the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR).
“SAFARI Montage is excited to bring these virtual field trips to K-12 classrooms and enable students to interact with amazing subject matter experts and unique organizations that make up the Streamable Learning content community,” said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-founder of SAFARI Montage.
“We are pleased to play a role in scaling the reach and impact of our content partner programs, through the aggregation of a comprehensive calendar of live events offered at a new low cost price paradigm with an industry leader such as SAFARI Montage. The perfect partner for us”, said Doug Ashton, President and Co-founder of Streamable Learning, Inc.
The integration provides SAFARI Montage users with Single Sign-On access to Streamable Learning’s live streaming educational programming along with federated search access to a library of recorded events and virtual field trips via the LOR. The goal of the partnership is to empower schools and districts to reach the next stage of evolution of distance learning and support modern classroom initiatives, such as global education, blended learning, experiential learning, and project-based learning, among others.
Integration requires SAFARI Montage v.7.2, LOR subscription and Streamable Learning subscription. For more information, including how to get started with a pilot program, contact SAFARI Montage at email@example.com.About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage is the leading K–12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The Digital Learning Platform provides an interoperable tool for users to co-mingle procured digital resources, created content and curated OERs, and then manage and search all learning objects to create playlists, which can then also be linked to an LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement