SAFARI Montage Now Integrates with Google Classroom, Google Drive and Apps for Education!
West Conshohocken, PA (July 8, 2016) - SAFARI Montage is proud to announce an integration with Google Drive, Google Apps for Education and Google Classroom to provide SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR) users with Single Sign-On access to their Google learning tools and resources from their LOR dashboard. Educators can easily search and upload Google Drive resources from the LOR and share SAFARI Montage learning objects, playlists and lessons to Google Classroom.
“Educators need one place to search for all of their curated learning objects so we have added their Google Drive to our federated search capabilities. Google Classroom is transforming itself into a bona fide Learning Management System which complements the SAFARI Montage LOR perfectly, so this integration has become a powerful extension for us,” said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-Founder, SAFARI Montage.
SAFARI Montage LOR users can now perform a federated search of their Google Drive from SAFARI Montage; upload, auto-convert and add Google files to playlists and digital lessons; and continue to collaborate on shared Google files while accessing Google resources through the LOR. They can also share SAFARI Montage learning objects, segments, playlists and lessons directly to Google Classroom for use in Google Classroom Announcements, Assignments and Questions.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K–12 school districts with a fully integrated Learning Object Repository, Digital Lesson Tools, Video Streaming Library, and IPTV & Live Media Streaming, designed to handle video efficiently. The solution is IMS interoperable with other systems using standards working with virtually all classroom technology, mobile devices and district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage all digital, visual resources from within the school district network or from home. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more. In addition, school districts can easily upload and manage their own digital content, and disseminate it to all users throughout the school or district.
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement