SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
Wynnewood, PA (November 22, 2011) - The first SAFARI Montage Texas Users Symposium will take place in Waco on Wednesday, December 7, 2011. Senior level administrators and education-technology professionals from twelve districts from the Lone Star State will come together to share how they have implemented the SAFARI Montage solution and how it has impacted instruction in their districts. This symposium is designed to give SAFARI Montage users in Texas a collaboration arena to get the most out of their investment in the platform.
Presentations and roundtable panels by Plano ISD, Keller ISD, Alvarado ISD, Garland ISD, Allen ISD and Mansfield ISD will drive collaborative discussions on best practices with SAFARI Montage. Plus, a sneak peek at the next generation of interactive videoconferencing – SAFARI Montage Live! V.5 (SML5) – will be sure to interest everyone with great new features like enhanced screen sharing capabilities, higher quality video and audio, the ability to play video recordings from the host’s desktop, and much more.
Curriculum and Technology professionals from school districts throughout Texas will lead lively discussions about ways they have used different SAFARI Montage solutions to meet their instructional technological goals. Topics will include:
If you are interested in attending the symposium, free registration is available here.
For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides school districts with an integrated Learning Object Repository and Digital Media & Curriculum Delivery solution all wrapped into one. In addition, the solution is interoperable with virtually all classroom technology and most enterprise district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage all digital, visual resources from within the school district network or from home. And now, with the introduction of the Digital Curriculum Presenter™ (DCP) module, curriculum departments can elegantly deliver a full digital curriculum. The award-winning SAFARI Montage solution is also designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media solutions to replace traditional methods. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Educational Production, BBC and more. In addition, school districts can easily upload and manage their own digital content, and disseminate it to all users throughout the school or district.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement