Learning Object Repository Exchange™
The SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository Exchange (LORX) is a place for teachers to share content with other teachers outside of their districts for use in educational settings. This cloud-hosted solution enables SAFARI Montage LOR or Interoperability Support Services (ISS) subscribers to connect with educators from other SAFARI Montage-subscribing school districts, providing them with an easy and secure way to share learning resources with colleagues across the country.
Accessible via a new panel on the SAFARI Montage Dashboard and a new Search results tab.
Included with LOR is ISS
Access to the LOR Exchange requires a LOR or ISS subscription, and comes FREE in SAFARI Montage v.6.0.
No Separate Log-in
Available to all Teachers and above in the subscribing district with no separate login required.
- All teachers in participating schools and districts will be able to contribute learning objects
- The LORX presently only supports learning objects (Support for playlists and lessons coming soon!)
- All associated metadata, including standards correlations, will be automatically included with content
- Contributed content will be assigned a Creative Commons license to clearly identify who created the work
- Teachers' profile pictures, if available, will accompany their contributed content
- Admins will have the option to upload and associate the district logo with contributed content
- When searching the SAFARI Montage database, LORX content will appear on a new Search Results tab
- Teachers will be able to preview LORX resources, import to their local server and share with others in their school/district
Contributed content can be assigned a Creative Commons license to clearly identify attribution and how it can be used.
Preview in LORX
Teachers can preview LORX resources, import to their local server and share with others in their school/district.
No Separate Log-in
Available to all Teachers and above in the subscribing district with no separate log-in required.