Basic Software Upgrade Plan
NEW! JULY 2017 Make the most of your investment by keeping your system up-to-date with the latest software updates, standards & correlations updates, and time-saving innovations for your teachers.
SAFARI Montage Version 6.5 Updates Available via Basic Software Upgrade Plan Include:
Learning Object Repository (LOR) Enhancements
Self-paced, online training course available for free to all LOR or ISS customers, and accessible via the SAFARI Montage dashboard
- A series of 7 lessons which takes approximately 2 hours to complete
- Concludes with a certification test (via Google Quiz) and successful completion earns users a SAFARI Montage Basics badge provided via email
- System admins have access to reporting
- Access requires Version 6.5+ and LOR or Interoperability Support Services (ISS) subscription
Users can now search the SAFARI Montage LOR from within Schoology and select any individual learning object, segment, playlist, or lesson to be embedded and viewed directly within the Schoology interface
COMING SOON! Microsoft OneDrive® Integration
- Single Sign-On Access via Azure AD to OneDrive and Microsoft Applications, including Office 365, Outlook Calendar, Email and Tasks
- Perform a federated search of OneDrive from SAFARI Montage and easily upload files directly from OneDrive
- Requires initial set-up by System Admin plus LOR or ISS subscription
LOR Lesson Presenter Enhancements
- Integration with any OneRoster certified Student Information System (SIS)
- Schedule nightly imports of student rostering, including classes, from any OneRoster REST-conformant SIS*
Video Streaming Library Enhancements**
- SAFARI Montage Training Resources — 24 web links to SAFARI Montage Professional Development content including training documents, user's guides and images
- High-quality curated OERs, hosted on YouTube and other sources, from All-Star Orchestra, Civil War Trust, Crash Course Kids, Driver Education from AAA and Impact Teen Drivers, Flocabulary, KidsHealth, National Museum of American Indian, SciShow Kids, SciShow, Smrt English, SpokenVerse and TICE Art 1010.
*SIS Import may require the purchase of a new OS drive.
**Access to new content may require the purchase of a new content drive.
For a quote and more information, call 800-843-4549 or email email@example.com