SAFARI Montage Unveils SAFARI Montage HD Network
An online user community designed to facilitate learning and sharing about SAFARI Montage
Wynnewood, PA (June 29, 2009) - SAFARI Montage today announced the launch of SAFARI Montage HD Network – an online community where users can share best practices that are both technical and instructional. HD Network provides a place for customers to share ideas, exchange playlists and become more proficient users of SAFARI Montage.
HD Network users will benefit from:
- Blogs from expert users and technological leaders in education.
- Articles from various contributors including SAFARI Montage staff.
- Stimulating forum discussions on relevant issues.
Baltimore County Public Schools’ (BCPS) Office of Library Information Services Coordinator, Della Curtis said, “[SAFARI Montage] is the "go-to" resource for teachers who seek innovative methods to engage students in learning though visualizing concepts that would otherwise be difficult to do with traditional instructional resources. Its reliability, powerful searching of over 2,000 titles, and ease of use enables teachers to easily isolate specific video segments to support lesson objectives. As an early adopter of the SAFARI Montage solution, we know that [the] SAFARI Montage staff are active listeners to any and all ideas. SAFARI [Montage] fosters a true K-12 partnership with the educational community they so aptly serve.”
"Our users love to share best practices and now they will finally have a forum designed to optimize the value of their input," said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO of SAFARI Montage. HD Network will provide a forum where customers can share how they work with SAFARI Montage, ask questions and get answers. This feedback will ultimately support the improvement of the SAFARI Montage product line.
To join, please register at www.SAFARIMontageHDNetwork.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage is the award-winning, broadcast-quality, Video-On-Demand solution for schools and districts that comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC, Sesame Street and more. In addition to preloaded content, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. SAFARI Montage delivers an entire education solution of visual instruction resources, device controllers, digital media management, digital rights management and video conferencing for the classroom from one central system, enabling a total approach to teaching, learning and achievement for 21st century learners.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement