SAFARI Montage Hires Alex Lagares, VP of Sales
Wynnewood, PA (April 15, 2009) - Alejandro (Alex) Lagares has been appointed to the position of Vice President of Sales for SAFARI Montage, the award-winning, Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management solution for school districts. Alex will lead the national sales force and manage the growing customer demand for SAFARI Montage solutions.
Mr. Lagares comes to SAFARI Montage with more than 16 years experience with sales, business development, marketing and product development roles. “Alex’s 16+ years of experience in educational technology makes his addition to our staff very significant. His insight into the K-12 administrator’s and teacher’s needs for visual learning tools makes him ideally suited for leading the SAFARI Montage sales team,” said Tim Beekman, President of SAFARI Montage.
Most recently, Alex served as Promethean’s Director of Strategic Alliances where he was responsible for defining, developing and managing their National Sales Channel with Dell and CDW. He was also responsible for creating strategic partnerships with leading solution providers in the K-12 market, including companies such as Pearson, Houghton Mifflin, McGraw Hill, Inspiration and Scholastic.
Prior to this, Alex served as an Education Strategist for Dell’s K-12 Sales organization, where he was responsible for working with account teams and strategic partners to develop and implement integrated education solutions. In this role, he supported the development and implementation of Dell’s Intelligent Classroom solution.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage is the award-winning, broadcast-quality, Video-On-Demand solution for schools and districts that comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC, Sesame Street and more. SAFARI Montage WAN Manager — the only Wide Area Network Digital Media Management solution — provides maximum flexibility for a school district to control and manage all of their district’s digital video from a central location. This ground-breaking product gives school districts the ability to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. www.SAFARIMontage.com.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement