Connects teachers, students and parents to the district's content, Assignments, Student Locker, My Files, Lessons and Course Materials from home
The SAFARI Montage® system has forever changed visual instruction and learning in many of the country's school districts. That experience extends beyond the school into the homes of teachers and students.
How It Works
- A SAFARI Montage® Managed Home Access server is installed in the school district and hosts lower bit rate (300 kbps H.264) video files for streaming to the home.
- Teachers can view content and create playlists from home, then save them and access them in the morning at school.
- Schools can also upload user-created video content so that students, teachers and parents can view it from home. Video content can be automatically converted with the SAFARI Montage Multi-Format Auto-Converter.
- Control outbound Internet bandwidth consumption by predetermining when and how content can be streamed by the number of concurrent streams/users and total bandwidth.
- The Managed Home Access server is fully integrated with the district's LDAP usernames and passwords, easing administration and enabling users to use the same credentials at home and in school.
Maximize Your Investment
- Students can access SAFARI Montage resources for homework assignments and flipped learning so that classroom time is used more efficiently and effectively.
- Teachers can maximize their time by having the tools to prepare their multimedia lesson plans after school hours.
- Provides parents with access to learning resources and content such as school plays, football games, recitals, special presentations, superintendent and principal addresses, school board meetings and more.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- The extensive DRM features that are inherent to SAFARI Montage® are also applied to SAFARI Montage® Managed Home Access.
- Only approved content will be accessible from the home.
No Plug-in Required!
NEW 6.1 New HTML5 video player supports video playback at home without the need for a plug-in.
Requires the purchase and installation of a SAFARI Montage Managed Home Access server, and SAFARI Montage OS Version 3.2 and above. For pricing and more information, call 800-843-4549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.