Digital Lesson Tools
The SAFARI Montage LOR Lesson Presenter sits atop the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR), loaded with the most elegant point-of-instruction teacher lesson presentation tools and incredibly dynamic student mobile device engagement features. The LOR Lesson Presenter integrates with SIS's via the IMS Global OneRoster Standard to simplify the challenges of digital instruction within the digital classroom ecosystem. The LOR Lesson Presenter enhances an LMS to make teaching practical in an evolving and complex technical environment.
Furthermore, SAFARI Montage is IMS Common Cartridge® conformance certified, so educational publisher Thin Common Cartridge® imports can populate the LOR Lesson Presenter with digital course resources, providing flexibility ideal for enhancing lessons and supporting personalized instruction. Supports Inquiry-Based Learning, Flipped Learning, a Socrative-based approach and Personalized Learning.
Digital Lesson Tools Include:
Classroom Lesson Presentation Tool
LOR Lesson Presenter offers an elegant interface for teacher delivery of multimedia lessons.
- Auto thumbnails all learning objects
- Teacher & Student experience designed for mobile devices
- Bandwidth optimization tools
- Classroom technology integration with Doc Cams, IWB, Projectors, Digital Cameras, etc.
Course & Lesson Builder
Simple enterprise-wide course & lesson creation and sharing, plus the ability to import Publisher's or LMS lessons via IMS Common Cartidge™ standard.
- Simple enterprise-wide course & lesson creation & sharing
- Lesson alignment with State/Common Core Standards
- Supports teacher modification of lessons
- Import Publisher's or LMS Lessons via IMS Common Cartidge® standard
Student Response System via Mobile Device
Convert mobile devices into virtual student response systems for instant formative assessment, text, chat, differentiated instruction and other student engagement.
- Formative Assessment tool
- Differentiated Instruction tool - Auto-Assign Remediation
- Inquir-based learning tool via student-typed responses with editing tools
- View & Chat tool for open Student-Teacher chatting on large & small screens
Engage Students with:
- LDAP User Authentication
- SIS Class integration via IMS OneRoster
- Third-party Interoperability Support Services via IMS Global standards (LTI™, Common Cartridge™, QTI™) including LMSs, Digital Courses, Evaluation Software, IISs, Web-hosted Digital Resources and more.
- Educational Data Warehouse via Postgres .csv file