Library Video Company Hires Michael Miller as Its Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
Wynnewood, PA (November 27, 2006) - Library Video Company today announced that Michael Miller has joined the company as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. Miller held various positions within the Finance division of the Philadelphia Newspapers L.L.C., which owns The Philadelphia Inquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News, and served as the CFO since 2001.
In his new role, Miller will oversee all aspects of Library Video Company’s finances and operations. Library Video Company is looking to Miller to help manage the operational and financial growth of the company.
“With the relatively new business initiatives like SAFARI Montage, Library Video Company’s award-winning, broadcast-quality, Video-on-Demand system, I look forward to Michael’s experience and expertise to guide this company to the next level,” said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO, Library Video Company/Schlessinger Media.
Michael Miller received his Master of Business Administration from Drexel University in 1998 and his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Accounting from the University of Pennsylvania in 1985, both in Philadelphia, PA. Miller is a Certified Public Accountant. He serves as a board member for the Center for Literacy and for Philadelphia Reads. Miller is also a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
About Library Video Company
Founded in 1985 by Andrew Schlessinger, Library Video Company (LVC) is the largest distributor of educational media to schools and libraries nationwide, and recently introduced SAFARI Montage. This award-winning, broadcast quality, Video-on-Demand solution for schools and districts comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including LVC’s own award-winning Schlessinger Media library. SAFARI Montage WAN Manager — the only Wide Area Network Digital Media Management solution — provides maximum flexibility for a school district to control and manage all of their district’s digital video from a central location. This ground-breaking product gives school districts the ability to upload their own video content at the district and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. For more information about SAFARI Montage, go to www.SAFARIMontage.com. For more information about Library Video Company, go to www.LibraryVideo.com.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement