SAFARI Montage Announces Integration With Knovation’s netTrekker
Access to 360,000+ netTrekker Educator-Curated Digital Learning Resources via SAFARI Montage Federated Search
Atlanta, GA (June 29, 2014) - SAFARI Montage announced a new partnership with Knovation at ISTE 2014 that will provide SAFARI Montage and netTrekker co-customers with Federated Search access to over 360,000 educator-curated, standards-aligned digital learning resources through the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR). This new integration will provide SAFARI Montage LOR customers with one-click access from their Dashboard Portal to their netTrekker account via an LTI Single Sign-On (SSO) feature. In addition, keyword searches from SAFARI Montage will be able to search netTrekker's industry-leading learning resource library, and the results will appear on a new netTrekker search results tab in the LOR. SAFARI Montage users will also have the ability to save netTrekker search results, including website thumbnails and grade ranges, in SAFARI Montage CreationStation™ for easy future access via their playlists and lessons.
"Many of our school district customers are also netTrekker subscribers, so the opportunity to provide this interoperability support service makes our Learning Object Repository even more potent for curriculum developers, teachers and students," said Andrew Schlessinger, SAFARI Montage CEO & Co-Founder.
With more than 360,000 educator-curated digital resources aligned to state and Common Core Sate Standards, netTrekker is the industry-leading digital learning resource library. All netTrekker resources undergo a complete 127-point certification process before being certified as “Learning Ready” and added to the library. As part of the certification progress, all resources are curated to present only the best digital content, contextualized to align with standards and help identify resources to meet individual learning needs, and maintained to keep content current and maximize investment in digital content.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a fully integrated Digital Learning Platform, including a Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV and Live Media Streaming, designed to handle video efficiently. The solution is IMS Global technology interoperability standards certified, working with virtually all classroom technology, mobile devices and district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage all digital, visual resources from within the school district network or from home. With the introduction of the Digital Curriculum Presenter™ (DCP) module, curriculum departments can elegantly deliver a full digital curriculum. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more. SAFARI Montage is now the only commercial digital distributor of PBS’ library of full-length programs to schools nationwide. In addition, school districts can easily upload and manage their own digital content, and disseminate it to all users throughout the school or district.
Knovation designs and implements advanced personalized learning solutions that reduce barriers to learning and allow districts to realize meaningful outcomes from their technology investment. The company’s portfolio includes netTrekker, the trusted solution for delivering more than 360,000 educator-curated, digital learning resources; and icurio, the learning engagement solution for 21st century blended learning that helps districts implement their digital conversions. Knovation also provides professional learning and consulting services, a fully curated digital learning resource library and resource management and delivery services. Since 1999, the company has impacted more than 27 million students and over 1 million teachers in schools nationwide. For more information, please contact Knovation at 1.855.KNOVATE or visit www.knovationlearning.com.
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement