Employment Position: Quality Assurance Analyst: QAA
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The platform provides an interoperable foundation for teachers and students to access procured, created and curated educational digital resources, create playlists and integrate items into their LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate.
Based out of our Conshohocken, PA office and reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, Hardware/Software Development, the primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform system integration, performance, regression, functional, and user acceptance testing;
- Work with QA Analyst(s) to develop test scenarios with detailed test plans and scripts, based on system specifications, requirements, and communication with Developers;
- Execute test plans related to SAFARI Montage and related third party systems and equipment;
- Execute test scripts on various product releases and validate actual versus expected results;
- Record all defects found during test cycles, track the defects and retest fixed programs;
- Verify issues reported by customers and technical support staff;
- Offer focused suggestions to improve product and achieve defined feature goals;
- Support documentation of new releases and features in support of application help, system release notes, and related material;
- Participate in general release planning support of field testing and activities as required with QA staff and Developers;
- Assist QA management with special projects as assigned; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (media-related field or computer science preferred);
- 1+ years of QA experience in software/hardware usability; familiarity with Linux/Unix command-line interface a plus;
- Familiarity with digital media, specifically QuickTime and Flash video; candidate should be also be well-versed in Microsoft Office;
- Must possess good organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to collaborate, critical thinking skills, precise attention to detail, and the ability to work independently; must be team-oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment; and,
- Candidate must be able to work productively in a fast-paced production environment where quick turn-around is expected. Some overtime is required.
SAFARI Montage offers a competitive salary and strong benefits plan,including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plans, 401(k) and more.
Quality Assurance Manager
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer