The Classroom Lesson Presentation System to Simplify Everything
through a Single Interface
Digital Curriculum Developer™ provides a school district, educational publisher or teacher with a single platform for developing the scope, sequence and content for a digital curriculum. It allows multiple course developers to work in the same course simultaneously. Assessment questions are designed to support standards from IMS GLC QTI.
Course Development and Management
- Course developers can work simultaneously in the same course
- Course Status Management: Course developers have the ability to maintain and manage courses that are in use, retired or in development
Digital Curriculum Presenter Platform System Requirements:
- SAFARI Montage® V.5.4
- SAFARI Montage® Media Player 5.4
- SAFARI Montage® 5.x Compatible Server w/FreeBSD® 8.1 OS Drive*
- SAFARI Montage CreationStation®
- Managed Home Access highly recommended
*Some existing customer servers may not be supported. A new hard drive or memory upgrade may be required.
Digital Curriculum Presenter Purchase Information
For pricing and more information, call 800-843-4549 or email email@example.com.